How to make Palak Paneer Recipes or Paneer Spinach Leaves Recipes - A typical Indian Recipes and now popular all over World, paneer & palak marry well in this Recipes.
This is a Lipika Mohanty (Krishna's) exclusive recipe.
- Main Ingredients : Paneer and Spinach leaves (palak}
- Cuisine : Indian Recipes
- Course : Main Course - Vegetable Recipes.
Treasure house of minerals and vitamins, Paneer spinach leaves recipes should be included in the week's list of options. The usage can be different: potatoes with chopped spinach leaves cooked dish is a semi-wet vegetable with chapati, a few spinach leaves frighten in with mixed vegetables & crooked into a soup is beautiful on a cold winter night-time, blanched and chopped spinach leaves makes a diverse sort of raita, spinach leaves puree can be used in cutlets, the list goes on.
Palak Paneer Recipe or Paneer Spinach Leaves Recipe Card
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 20 minutes
- Serve : 5
- Level Of Cooking : Easy
- Taste : Mild in taste
Palak Paneer Recipe or Paneer Spinach Leaves Recipes :- Ingredients
- Spinach leaves (palak) fresh - 2 bunches
- Paneer (cottage cheese) 300 grams
- Green chillies -2pc
- Oil use - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoons
- Chopped Garlic - 1 tablespoon
- Salt according to taste
- Few drops Lemon juice
- Fresh cream - 1 tablespoon
Palak Paneer Recipe or Paneer Spinach Leaves Recipes :- Method
- Blanch spinach leaves or palak leaves in enough water for 1min. Take out from heat & restore in ice cold water.
-Squeeze out the extra water & grind with green chilies into a fine puree.
-Take a non-stick pan and put on pinch of oil for heat. Add sauté and cumin seeds till it brown in colour.
- Later add garlic into pan, mix and sauté well then add ready spinach puree & small water and mix well.
-Cut cottage cheese (paneer) into large cubes.
-Add salt according to taste, cottage cheese cubes & lemon juice, mix lightly and cook for 5minutes.
-Add little cream and mix well. Now finish Palak Paneer Recipes or Paneer Spinach Leaves Paneer Recipes.
-Drizzle cream on top on dish and serve hot.