How to make Sesame Seeds Burfi Recipes or Til ki Burfi Recipes - Bursting with taste of roasted sesame seeds burfi.
This is a Lipika Mohanty (Krishna's) exclusive recipe.
Main Ingredients :-Sesame seeds (Til), Cow Ghee
Cuisine :- Indian
Sesame Seeds Burfi Recipes or Til ki Burfi Recipe Card
Prep Time : 60 minutes
Cook time : 20 minutes
Serve : 5
Level Of Cooking : Cooking Process Easy
Taste : Sweet
Sesame seeds Burfi Recipes or Til ki Burfi Recipe - Ingredients
- Sesame seeds (til) - 1½ cups
- Quantity of Ghee at room temperature - 4 Tablespoons
- Grated Khoya/mawa - 2 cups
- Sugar - ½ - 1 cup
- Chopped Almonds 6-7
- Chopped Pistachios 6-7
Sesame Seeds Burfi Recipes or Til ki Burfi Recipe - Method
- -Take a non-stick pan and heat then add sesame seeds & dry-roast till fry up to light brown. Grease a tray with little bit of ghee then set the mixture one side to cool.
- -Take a non-stick kadai and add ghee to heat. Later add khoya and stair on medium heat till light pink with sweet-scented.
- -Add sugar and roasted sesame seeds & continue to stair for 5 minutes or till the sugar dissolves entirely. Later add chopped nuts & mix well.
- -After the mixture of sesame seeds transfer to the greased tray and level the surface & set one side to cool and cut into required shapes and serve.