This pumpkin leaves prawns pakoda recipes is contributed by Chef -Lipika Mohanty - Krishna.
Prawn small size - 250 gms
Mustard oil - 2tbsp
Onion paste - 2tbsp
Garlic paste - 2tbsp
Ginger paste - 2tbsp
Chilli Powder - 1tpsp
Turmeric powder - 1tbsp
Chopped coriander leaves - 2tbsp
Salt - according to taste
Gram flour - 200gm
Chilli powder - 1tsp
Salt as taste
Water-as required for thick batter
- - First wash the pumpkin leaves and dry it with tissue paper.
- - Marinate prawn with oil, pastes ( onion, garlic, ginger, chopped coriander) and the spices, then mix it properly and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- - Then take pumpkin leaves one by one and stuff the marinated prawn mixture, fold it properly.
- -Heat the non-stick tawa or a broad kadhai for shallow fry.
- -Take one by one prawn fold with the pumpkin leaves and deep it into the gram flour batter and shallow fry both the sides till it change the colour to golden brown.
- -Then Serve Pumpkin Leaves Prawns Pakoda hot with the salad of onion, mint leaves and green chillies or with the thick yogurt.